We’re Dedicated to Your Success
As a foster parent, you’re a vital part of Utah’s child welfare team — a team dedicated to serving some of Utah’s most vulnerable residents: children in foster care. In addition to finding and training potential foster parents, Utah Foster Care helps existing foster parents become successful.
Why, you ask? Successful foster parents better serve the children in their care, they also serve longer and encourage their friends and family to become involved! It’s a cycle of success… and you’re at the center of it.
The resources in this area of the website were created to make your life easier—take a moment to familiarize yourself with them!
- Foster Roster — Our bi-monthly magazine for Utah’s foster families.
- Peer Support Groups (Clusters)— With more than 40 support groups statewide, you always have someone to lean on.
- Wishing Well Fund — A little extra cash to help make life a little more “normal” for kids in foster care.
- Ready Reference — Have a question? Start here!
- Renew Your License — It happens every year, make sure you’re ready!
There’s also a handy page that gives an easy overview of what we mean when we talk about your region.