Please choose the registration option that works best for you:
More Information Coming Soon!
Can I get professional CEUs for attending Symposium?
- Yes, you can earn 6 CEUs for attending–In person only
Can I get re-licesure hours for attending?
- Yes, foster parents can earn 6 hours for attending either online or in-person.
Will lunch include any vegetarian options?
- There will be non-meat side dishes available.
Can I bring my kids?
- Babes in arms are welcome. There are comfortable places to step out if they get restless.
Will this be offered in any other languages?
- Spanish and/or ASL translation available upon request with advance notice.
Utah Foster Care (UFC) is dedicated to educating foster parents and the larger community about the hopes and struggles of children in foster care. Our annual Symposium brings local and national experts to share their knowledge and skills. The Symposium is open to foster parents, adoptive parents, professionals, and the public. In addition to being an educational and social event, the Symposium is one way for attendees to meet their personal educational goals. For foster parents, the conference counts towards their in-service training requirements. For child welfare and clinical professionals, there are continuing education credits (CEUs) available (the amount varies each year).