All youth in foster care age 8 and older within the Southwest Region* are invited to participate in an art and literature contest. The grand prize will be an IPAD MINI & CASE!
This year’s theme is “I am…” and asks the important questions: Who are you? What makes you the wonderful young person that you are? Participants might focus on emotions or characteristics—whatever describes YOU.
Submissions may use any format—video, drawing, essay, poem, sculpture, whatever. They must be received no later than 5PM on Tuesday, February 17th!
ALL SUBMISSIONS REQUIRE A SIGNED WAIVER (BELOW)!
- You can use any format you would like. (e.g. crayon, paint, 3-D, poem, short story, etc.)
- Please remember that your work will be on display for people of all ages to see. Keep it appropriate and G-rated.
- It must be 100% your own work.
- Most important thing to remember—have fun!
Digital submissions may be sent to Marissa Douglas: marissa.douglas@utahfoster
Attn: Marissa Douglas
930 West 1730 South
Richfield, UT 84701
* Utah Foster Care’s Southwest Region is comprised of Sanpete, Sevier, Piute, Wayne, Beaver, Iron, Garfield, Washington, and Kane counties.