What Foster Families Need
We appreciate your contributions! For all in-kind donations, please contact Katie Rothe prior to beginning a drive or bringing in items. Many needs are seasonal, and we may only be able to accept them at certain times of year.
Check out the list below for ideas of commonly-needed items:
- Gift Cards (especially Smith’s, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- Weighted blankets or lap pads
- Date Night basket for foster parents
- Socks and underwear (especially for teens)
- Diapers and wipes
- Full-size toiletries or cleaning supplies
- Bedding (especially for twin-sized mattresses)
- Backpacks and school supplies (seasonal)
Thank you for your willingness to help children and families in Utah!