Wherever You Are…
Utah Foster Care (UFC) organizes its staff, services, and parent resources within five regions. Your region depends on which county you live in. Because foster parents also work closely with Utah’s Division of Child & Family Services (DCFS), our regions correspond fully to the regions used by DCFS.
- Northern Region (Office in Ogden) — Serving Box Elder, Cache, Davis, Morgan, Rich, & Weber Counties.
- Salt Lake Region (Office in Murray) — Serving Salt Lake & Tooele Counties.
- Western Region (Office in Orem) — Serving Juab, Millard, Summit, Utah, & Wasatch Counties.
- Eastern Region (Office in Price) — Serving Carbon, Daggett, Duchesne, Emery, Grand, San Juan, & Uintah Counties.
- Southwest Region (Office in St George) — Serving Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, Washington, & Wayne Counties.
Each region has its own foster-adoptive consultant, trainer, and retention services specialist to help support foster families. These UFC staff members know your community because they live there.
Click over to our Contact Us page for office addresses and phone numbers and for our staff directory.