Location: St. George, Utah
Reports To: Director of Education
Closing Date: February 26, 2020, or when filled
Salary: $41,000 to $53,000 per year depending on experience
Want to use your skills to help children? This is the job for you.
Utah Foster Care, a non-profit child welfare agency, is seeking a Regional Trainer in St. George, Utah and the surrounding area.
- Training potential foster/adoptive families: 30+ hours monthly
- Data entry
- Training class preparation
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s degree in Human Sciences field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of evidenced based and trauma informed curriculum
- Public speaking and presentation skills necessary
- Current Driver’s License and reliable registered transportation
- Experience with a non-profit or child welfare agency is preferred
- Knowledge of DCFS foster care/adoption policy, procedure and licensing is preferred
- Evenings and some weekends
- Some travel required
- Benefits: Health & Life insurance, 401 (k), PTO
Submit resumes at https://utahfostercare.org/forms/hr-application-employment/
PLEASE NOTE: Utah Foster Care only accepts applications online. Due to limited staff and time constraints, UFC only contacts those individuals selected for interview.