Want to use your skills to help children? This is the job for you! To facilitate the continued development of a volunteer program at Utah Foster Care, including continuing existing duties and creating new volunteer opportunities where possible.
Location; Murray, UT
Salary: $14 – $16.50 per hour DOE
Position Type: Part-time 15-20 hours per week
Position closes: March 31, 2020
Job Description: Primary job duties include but are not limited to:
- Follows up with new volunteer form inquiries (especially those with a specific request)
- Respond to email and phone inquiries
- Coordinate volunteer groups
- Manage donations with UFC retention team & cluster facilitators.
- Create and develop new volunteer opportunities
- Spend at least 7-10 hours a week in-office
- Manage development committee by setting regular meetings, emailing minutes within three days, following up on action items and with absent or inactive members.
- Able to work occasional evenings and/or weekends to manage volunteer projects outside office hours.
- Routinely track volunteer hours to be reported quarterly to executive team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and requirements:
- Organized, dependable, and willing to create new programs
- True passion for the mission of the organization
- Enjoys developing relationships with people
- Excellent “people skills”
- Is comfortable talking on the phone
- Detail oriented, integrity of records
- Experience working with Bloomerang and/or TimeCounts databases
- Previous volunteer management experience
Submit resumes at https://utahfostercare.org/forms/hr-application-employment/
PLEASE NOTE: Utah Foster Care only accepts applications online. Due to limited staff and time constraints, UFC only contacts those individuals selected for interview.