Want to use your skills to help children? This is the job for you! The Marketing Specialist is on the UFC Communications Team, working closely with the Communications Director and Director of Foster/Adoptive Parent Recruitment in developing key messaging. They help strategize, develop, and implement those messages through digital media and printed collateral. Having a passion for UFC’s mission and non-profit work is essential.
Location; Murray, UT
Salary: $39,000-45,000 DOE
Position Type: Full-Time, Benefited Position
Position closes November 15, 2019
Job Description: Primary job duties include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the strategic planning of all marketing and communication efforts, assist in developing effective marketing campaigns and exploring new, effective ways to promote and expand the UFC brand and message.
- Manage web, social media, and email marketing platforms.
- Responsible for back end of all digital properties, such as Facebook business manager; trouble shooting as issues arise.
- Design and oversee production across traditional and digital media.
- Analyze data and create reports sharing insights from outcomes.
- Provide expertise to other individuals, teams, and departments as requested.
- Assist in creatively solving complex problems and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and key competencies:
- Proficient in advanced layout software programs, such as InDesign and Illustrator.
- Currently up to date and able to stay abreast of constantly-changing technological developments.
- Can intuitively navigate and problem-solve on all digital platforms.
- Able to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of the position.
- Able to prioritize workload and manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Thrives in a team environment and finds ways to overcome obstacles.
- Advanced technical knowledge of digital and print design principles and protocols.
- Skilled in creating high-quality designs for print and digital materials. Able to strategize and design marketing campaigns that include email, landing pages, websites, physical billboards, t-shirts, trifolds, social media graphics, annual report, and newsletters.
- Experience working with printing companies on various printed products, including programs, brochures, signage, etc. (follow-through skills)
- Experience with managing databases.
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or related area of study preferred
- Experience with a non-profit or governmental child welfare agency is preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid time off
Submit resumes at https://utahfostercare.org/forms/hr-application-employment/
PLEASE NOTE: Utah Foster Care only accepts applications online. Due to limited staff and time constraints, UFC only contacts those individuals selected for interview.