Location: Ogden, Utah
Reports To: Area Representative
Closing Date: June 30, 2012
Salary: $13-22 depending on experience
Want to use your skills to help children? This is the job for you.
Utah Foster Care, a non-profit child welfare agency, is seeking a Foster-adoptive Consultant for Northern Utah.
- Implement local and statewide strategies to find qualified foster/adoptive families, including working closely with foster/adoptive parents, DCFS, local businesses and other community partners.
- Position will represent UFC in the community and develop public awareness for a given geographical area.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Social Work, Sociology, Social Science or Public Administration: or equivalent years of experience
- Benefits: Health & Life insurance, 401 (k), PTO
- Requires some evening/weekend hours, and travel.
Experience with a non-profit or governmental child welfare agency is preferred
Knowledge of DCFS foster care/adoptive policy and procedure is preferred
Submit resumes at https://utahfostercare.org/about-us/employment/application/