Foster parents are valued and supported at Utah Foster Care (UFC). In fact, we have team members in offices across the state whose goal is to support you!
We’ve organized our support team into regions to be as close to our foster parents as possible — which means the best way to access this support is through your regional team:
- Northern — Box Elder, Cache, Davis, Morgan, Rich, and Weber counties; our regional office is in Ogden.
- Salt Lake — Salt Lake and Tooele counties; our regional office is in Murray.
- Western — Juab, Millard, Summit, Utah, and Wasatch counties; our regional office is in Orem.
- Eastern — Carbon, Daggett, Duchesne, Emery, Grand, and San Juan counties; our regional office is in Price.
- Southwest — Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, Washington, and Wayne counties; our regional office is in St George.
In addition to our regional teams, we have a couple teams which reach out to communities that would benefit from a custom approach. Currently, we have two such teams:
As a foster parent, you’re a vital part of Utah’s child welfare team — a team dedicated to serving some of Utah’s most vulnerable residents: children in foster care. In addition finding and training potential foster parents, Utah Foster Care helps existing foster parents become successful. Why, you ask? Successful foster parents better serve the children in their care, they also serve longer and encourage their friends and family to become involved. Referrals like this are where most future foster families come from!
It’s a cycle of success… and you’re at the center of it.