Part of the Pre-service Training for Prospective Foster Families
These webinars — like all of pre-service training — are just part of the process of becoming a licensed foster family. To receive credit for watching the webinar, you must first be enrolled in the pre-service training class. If you’re not yet enrolled, please contact us for more information.
Recordings are hosted on YouTube.
- Fostering Healthy Children [43 Min]
- Office of Licensing Rule [36 Min]
- Division of Child & Family Services (DCFS) Practice Guidelines [115 Min]
Once you’ve watched the webinars above, in their entirety, you’ll need to take the quiz to receive credit.
Manual & Other Resources
- Webinar Manual [PDF]
- DCFS Policy Website
- DCFS Forms Website
- Office of Licensing Website
- Educating Youth in State Care [PDF]
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Utah Foster Adoptive Families Association [Facebook]
- Utah Family & Children Engagement Tool [PDF]
- Child Welfare Statutory Time Requirements Report [PDF]
- A Child’s Journey Through the Child Welfare System [PDF]
- Time Requirements for Dependency, Neglect, and Abuse Cases [PDF]